If you are planning on selling your home in Philadelphia or on the Main Line, it is important that you choose to work with an experienced and knowledgeable Realtor © like Carol Ann Goldstein. Carol is an expert at every step of the home selling process and can help you sell for the best price and in the quickest amount of time.
Carol will advise you on how to make sure your home makes a great first impression on potential buyers. Once your home is ready to be listed, Carol will advertise your property, arrange showings, prepare brochures and hold open houses to maximize exposure. Once an offer has been made, Carol will negotiate the best price and terms for your Philadelphia home.today for a free home evaluation and personal consultation, so that you can get your home listed on the market as soon as possible!
Carol's Picks - Great Resources for Home Sellers
The amount of information available on the internet about selling a home can be overwhelming. Below you will find the links that Carol finds most useful. There is also some great information in the Buyers Resources section that will be useful if you are looking for or moving into a new home.
- 101 Home Selling Tips [PDF] A collection of quick tips that will assist you in selling your home. #99 is very important!
- American Moving & Storage Association A one-stop-shop for information about moving. Also provides a tool to receive and compare quotes from moving professionals.
- Angies List Angie's List is a directory of high quality contractors and service companies. This website will help you find the right people for any renovating or repairs your home may need prior to selling.
- Moving Help Guide Moving Help Guide is your go-to source for anything that is related to your next move. From commercial moves to residential, we provide you with the information and resources that will make your next move a breeze.
- Water Damage Advisor Water Damage Advisor is your resource to all water damage related issues.